Latest Scorecard News…
- Latest Blog: ESG Oversight Lessons from the PG&E Bankruptcy Filing: Where External ESG Ratings Fall Short – and Why
- Monthly Webinars
- Please Select a “Join” option
- Option A = Free (limited analytics)
- Option B = Basic (full access to all analytics and everything that gets developed the next 12 months)
- Option C = Custom (to be ‘fleshed out’ during 2019 based on member input)
- Rating Criteria
- Current KSI Listing: Click here for a downloadable file (Benchmarking Templates – March 2019).
- Draft (new) 2019 KSI Edits
- We do an annual review of all KSIs – to continually sharpen and simplify – yet retain the integrity for year-over-year comparisons.
- In 2018, we eliminated 10 KSIs and tweaked Stage 1-4 descriptors, based on member input.
- Attached here is the current working draft of proposed 2019. Please review and provide input to Gib.
- Excel Scoring Option
- New Book (“Sustainability: What It Is and How to Measure It“) published November 2018 by De Gruyter
- Part 1 is similar to “Sustainability – A Guide for Boards and C-Suites“
- Part 2 walks through the Scorecard – one chapter on each of the 17 elements of the Scorecard – with completely updated rating criteria and company examples
- Learn More or Purchase “Sustainability – What It Is and How to Measure It”