- Go to back-up page to view companies actively involved
- 2019 focus is on building features desired by current participants – while inviting new companies to participate
Publications and Talks
- “Beware the 80/20 Governance Trap: Focus on the “G” in ESG — Lessons from the PG&E Bankruptcy Filing“ The Conference Board, May 1, 2019
- Blog: ESG Oversight Lessons from the PG&E Bankruptcy Filing: Where External ESG Ratings Fall Short – and Why
- Scorecard Book (“Sustainability: What It Is and How to Measure It“) published November 2018 by De Gruyter
- Companion book to The Corporate Sustainability Scorecard
- Learn More or Purchase “Sustainability – What It Is and How to Measure It”
- “CSO Priorities in 2019” – Suppliers Partnership for the Environment, April 2019
- Since January 2019, we have held monthly webinars for participating companies and interested parties.
- Click back-up page to download files from our past 2019 monthly webinars – or to register for upcoming ones.
- Go to back-up page to download a pdf file of the existing rating criteria or to request an Excel version.