Latest Scorecard News…
- On the Run? Don’t have time to review right now? Click here for downloadable file (Benchmarking Templates – November 2018) that has all of the rating criteria. Save it or print it. Fill in the two columns for your current ratings and assessment of “highly relevant” (~10% of the criteria) – and have a colleague update the assessment on line. This is especially helpful when multiple people from the company are involved in contributing to the company self-assessment.
- New Book (“Sustainability: What It Is and How to Measure It“) published November 2018 by De Gruyter
- Part 1 is similar to “Sustainability – A Guide for Boards and C-Suites“
- Part 2 walks through the Scorecard – one chapter on each of the 17 elements of the Scorecard – with completely updated rating criteria and company examples
- Learn More or Purchase “Sustainability – What It Is and How to Measure It”
- “Analyze Your Results” — the detailed analytics are all in place
- Compare your company to “all companies” (~65+); or to just your Industry Sector or Sub-Sector
- View ~200+ bar charts, rainbow charts and other analytics for every company – four levels of detail
- Select a “Join” option
- Option A = Free
- Option B = Basic
- Option C = Custom
- Additional companies will be invited to participate starting in Q4 2018
A key aspect of The Corporate Sustainability Scorecard is ensuring the confidentiality of your company data.
- No other company sees your ratings.
- In the data analysis, we only show information by industry sector, sub-sector, or other grouping if data for at least six companies is being compared.
- Since companies want to know who you are being compared with for benchmarking purposes, you simply agree that we list the name of your company as a participant – as part of our User Agreement.