What Your Peers are Saying
Scott Tew shared how Ingersoll Rand has been reaping value from the Scorecard in various ways over the past three years. Watch the short video below – from our September webinar.
Announcing Enhancements Starting October 1, 2019: New Join Options
- Download Now: “Sustainability Benchmarking Collaborative: The Corporate Sustainability Scorecard Subscription Service”
2019 KSI Edits
- It’s time for our annual review of all KSIs – to continually sharpen and simplify – yet retain the integrity for year-over-year comparisons.
- In 2018, we eliminated 10 KSIs and tweaked Stage 1-4 descriptors, based on member input.
- Attached here is the current working draft of proposed changes for 2020. Please review and provide input to Gib by December 31, 2019.
- Go to back-up page to view companies actively involved
- 2019 focus is on building features desired by current participants – while inviting new companies to participate
Publications and Talks
- “Beware the 80/20 Governance Trap: Focus on the “G” in ESG — Lessons from the PG&E Bankruptcy Filing“ The Conference Board, May 1, 2019
- Blog: ESG Oversight Lessons from the PG&E Bankruptcy Filing: Where External ESG Ratings Fall Short – and Why
- Scorecard Book (“Sustainability: What It Is and How to Measure It“) published November 2018 by De Gruyter
- Companion book to The Corporate Sustainability Scorecard
- Learn More or Purchase “Sustainability – What It Is and How to Measure It”
- “CSO Priorities in 2019” – Suppliers Partnership for the Environment, April 2019
- Since January 2019, we have held monthly webinars for participating companies and interested parties.
- Click back-up page to download files from our past 2019 monthly webinars – or to register for upcoming ones.
- Go to back-up page to download a pdf file of the existing rating criteria or to request an Excel version.