Just published, this new book, Sustainability – A Guide for Boards and C-Suites is available for purchase. If you want to engage your Board, CEO, C-suite and other leaders in your company about sustainability, hand them a copy of this book.
- Short and Concise – The book is small (~6” x 9” and ~100 pages) and easy to read.
- Frames the Sustainability Conversation – This book will greatly help sustainability leaders create the right strategic conversation about sustainability in your company.
- Companion to the Handbook – The content of this small book is virtually identical to the main text in the more detailed Handbook (see below). This small book is for the most senior executives; the Handbook is the desk reference for those actually using the Scorecard.
- Bulk Orders – If you order through this site, get savings on bulk orders. Purchase five or more books, you’ll get one free; buy 10 or more books and get two free.
- Students – A coupon code (email Gib Hedstrom) provides a 30 percent discount.
Note: Customers outside of the United States are encouraged to purchase Sustainability – A Guide for Boards and C-Suits through Amazon and Kindle here.