$1,500.00 for 1 year
Option B provides 24/7 access to the user portal showing multiple ways to “slice and dice” the data to see your your company compares with peers. The main focus of Option B is to help companies answer the basic question: “How do we stack up – vis-a-vis all participants; industry peers; etc.?”
- 24/7 Access: to user web portal (to be accessed via user name and password).
- Updated Weekly: The database is constantly being updated – as new companies complete a Self-Assessment; as existing participants edit their Self-Assessment; and as website enhancements are made.
- Benchmark Your Peers: comparison of your company to:
- All participants (all companies in the database at the time of request)
- Your Industry Sector (assuming at least six companies in the group)
- Your Industry Sub-sector (assuming at least six companies in the group)
- Benchmark Scorecard Topics: Compare your Company Self-Assessment to your peers:
- Overall Score (your score and distribution of overall scores and scores in your peer group)
- By Section (the four broad sections of the Scorecard: Governance; Strategy; Environmental; and Social)
- By Element (the 17 “pages” on the rating tool – that fall within the four Sections above (e.g., Goals and Metrics, Strategic Planning, etc.)
- By KSI (the ~150 “Key Sustainability Indicators” that Scorecard users rate)
- Examine your Material Issues: Dig into those items (KSIs) you marked as “Highly Important / Relevant to my Company
- Downloadable Graphics: Users can download charts and graphs depicting benchmark results.
- Compare and Contrast Other Ratings: See how the Scorecard detail compares with:
- TCFD (Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures)
- DJSI (Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
- And other common sustainability ratings