Showing the single result
What’s the ultimate output? The end product?
Companies that are the most active users of the Corporate Sustainability Scorecard share the results with their top ESG executive oversight council, C-suite, and/or board of directors.
Example Pitch Decks
- Member companies continue to share their "pitch decks" with us.
- We take the examples, create generic versions (to preserve confidentiality) and share with you.
- Companies agree that the “pitch deck” must be highly tailored to each company – but we can all share and learn from each other.
- Click here for the latest example “pitch deck”
- We will continue to discuss during monthly webinars.
Log in to your account. [wpmem_form login redirect_to="https://thesustainabilityscorecard.com/user/welcome/"]
In order to become a Registered User of the Corporate Sustainability Scorecard, company executives have three options for joining. All three options are based on an annual agreement, starting on the date of clicking the Join button below. [products category="options" columns="3" orderby="title"] You can always change your selection, So - you can click the Option A (Free) one now and then decide on Option B (Basic) after you learn more. If you have any questions about the Join options, please email Gib Hedstrom.
For Further InformationExecutives from global corporations who would like access to the Scorecard, or would like to learn more about it, should contact Gib Hedstrom.
Join Now[products category="options" columns="3" orderby="title"]
What are the best few articles about Sustainability that I should send to the CEO?I am often asked the question above. Depending on the circumstances, industry sector, stage of (sustainability) maturity, etc., here is some of my recommended reading. Currently under development; below is a start.
We offer a free sample rating that provides a “sneak preview” of how your company stacks up. Then we invite you to explore how to join to get access to the full Scorecard and related tools that will enable you to enhance your company’s sustainability strategy and performance.
Do your Free Sample RatingThe 20 Key Sustainability Indicators (KSIs) below were selected from a total of about 145 indicators in the full Scorecard. Consider these as your own “leading sustainability indicators” that will define, in general terms, where your company stands today. How to do a rating? Just move the slider bar to the “correct” spot. (Available ratings are at the full stages and halfway between each stage.) Optional Check Boxes: There are two "check boxes" under each Key Sustainability Indicator:
- Not applicable: Click only if this Key Sustainability Indicator is absolutely not relevant to your company or industry.
- Highly relevant / significant to my company. Click if you believe that this particular Key Sustainability Indicator is especially critical for your company. We recommend that no more than 10 percent of all KSIs be checked in this way.
How It Works
Why not Think about Sustainability the Way your Board does?The Scorecard enables you to rate your progress in four fundamental areas:
- Governance and Leadership
- Strategy and Execution
- Environment Stewardship
- Social Responsibility
Powerful, Low-Cost Benchmarking - Made Easy
50 Board Meetings . . . One Question
“How do we stack up?”The Corporate Sustainability Scorecard was developed for CEOs and board members to answer that question – and to provide C-suite executives with a framework for taking action. This simple tool measures progress on your company’s sustainability journey and helps you to plan strategically. The Corporate Sustainability Scorecard™ C-suite rating system is a comprehensive assessment and planning tool. Executives use the Scorecard to answer three simple questions:
- How do we stack up today (on a one-to-four maturity scale) vis-à-vis sustainability – compared with:
- Competitors and other peer companies?
- Best practices today?
- Where leaders are heading?
- Where do we want to be tomorrow – given the competitive landscape, our own ambitions and the speed needed to win in the marketplace?
- How do we get from here to there?
Update Your Self-Assessment
Welcome, [wpmem_field display_name].
To edit your self-assessment:Just click on “Edit this Submission” button below.
- Add or revise your "Highly Relevant to my Company" ratings. This is especially important! It triggers reporting that will be of value to you.
- Fill in any missing ratings (ones you clicked "Don't Know" or perhaps clicked "N/A" on the first pass).
On the run? Don't have time to do this right now?
- Click here for an Excel Scoring Worksheet – to complete at your leisure, and Gib will send you one.
- This is especially helpful when multiple people from the company are involved in contributing to the company self-assessment.
- Click here for a downloadable file (Benchmarking Templates - March 2019).
- Save it or print it.
- Fill in the two columns for your current ratings and assessment of "highly relevant" (~10% of the criteria).
- If you use the Excel or PDF formats, have a colleague update the assessment on line.