Whether you use the Scorecard (and the various subscription service options) for one hour or a thousand hours, your company will be able to answer the core questions on board members’ minds – and to help position your company to thrive in tomorrow’s cleaner, radically more efficient economy.
- Self-Assessment Module: Multiple people within your company can collaborate to rate where you think your company stands today.
- Benchmark Module: Select up to [NICK – your thoughts?] (__) competitors or peer companies and rate where you think they stack up.
- Best Practice Module: See current examples of best practices (defined as Stage 3 or Stage 4 practices) for each of the criteria in each of the 17 Scorecard Templates.
- Action Planning Module: Consider the three parts:
- Goal Setting defines your desired position for each of the 17 elements – built up by rating your desired position on each of the criteria.
- Gap Assessment helps you see the gap between where you are today and where you want to be.
- Action Planning lists specific actions to be taken to close the gap from where you are today to where you want to be.